I am recruiting a very exciting opportunity for a contemporary fashion women's wear brand. It is a recognised brand celebrated for their Avant Garde pieces. They are currently recruiting a Wholesale Manager with experience and a proven track record for success.
Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Responsible for the wholesale sales of the business, both to third party retail partners (wholesale) and direct to consumer (retail & e-tail)
- Oversee and implement the company's commercial objectives and initiatives in line with the General Manager and Managing Director
- Evaluate the current business model and set short and long-term strategies to achieve the objectives.
- Responsible for developing a detailed annual global sales plan, by distribution channel, to support both the commercial and financial objectives of the business.
- Create an action plan to monitor, measure and drive results
- Customer relationship management: interfacing with marketing, customer service support, credit control and product development and production
- Ensuring a high standard of professionalism, that personal development is aligned with company values and culture
- Assure that all sales targets and KPI's are met
- Operate 'best practice' in the Brand management, brand presentation, and customer service.
- Be an ambassador for the Brand and company at all times
- Previous' experience in international womenswear wholesale sales, with proven successful track record.
- Must be able to demonstrate a continued and full understanding of the brand and its position within the market sector, competitors, trends, pricing strategy etc.
- Be customer focused
- Product knowledge
- Market awareness
- Effective communicator both verbally and written
- Flexible approach
- Well organised
- Strong negotiation skills