We have an exciting new role for a fantastic client who has grown rapidly and is incredibly well established. They are looking for an experience Sales Account Manager across knitwear, woven and or jersey with expert industry knowledge to come in and bring on new accounts.
This company play a huge focus on company culture, have a great reputation in the market working with high volume and trend lead established high street retailers and supermarkets.
You'll be tenacious and confident with a proven track record in dealing with large volume retailers within the UK. You will have the ability to utilise key contacts to bring on new accounts and excellent experience at managing and growing established accounts.
This role offers a competitive salary and hybrid working.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business with major supermarkets and retailers.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Understanding key trends and having an eye for fashion.
- Good working relationships with Buyers.
- To negotiate the cost and selling prices of each product in line with agreed targets.
- Daily liaison with design teams on product and development for customers
- To ensure the constant development of new product ranges which give continuity to the business requirements and satisfies the customer needs.
- To control and manage costs in line with the agreed budget levels.
- Evaluate and interpret market trends, initiate and drive new material and component development in line with the market direction.
- Previous Account Management experience bringing in new clients.
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate with factories and clients.
- Confident and outgoing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Possess demonstrable organisation and time management skills.