My client is on a mission to make the world a healthier and happier place through great tasting supplements that actually work. They are growing our direct-to-consumer business, and are looking for a Sales Manager to lead in driving our consumer sales growth.
This company is going through a huge area of growth since it was founded with annual revenues growing rapidly each year. In 2020, total revenues grew by 282% with online sales rocketed by 750%, and they are stocked in 2,500 stores globally.
You'll be responsible for driving subscriptions through face-to-face sales, whether that be at a trade show, an event or a pop-up location. You'll manage a team of sales staff at these locations, leading by example in your interactions with customers, whilst ensuring the team is motivated, adopting best selling practices and representing the brand well at all times. It's a fantastic opportunity to advance your sales skills with a rapidly-growing brand in the health industry.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ability to contribute new ideas to the direct-to-consumer business as we drive expansion.
- Willing to contribute new ideas and energy across the business, building relationships with the entire team.
- Managing and motivating a team, driving sales and training best practices.
- Driving subscriptions through face-to-face sales, whether that be at a trade show, an event or a pop-up location.
- Based in London, with the ability to travel to various locations around the UK to sell the brand and product.
- At least two years sales experience.
- Experience in managing others.
- Interest in the health & wellbeing industry.
- A highly-motivated team player who is good at working collaboratively with others to achieve results.
- A willingness to make mistakes and learn along the way.