My client is seeking an experienced and confident UK Sales Manager/ Account Manager with experience in the luxury fashion or fine jewellery sector. My client is an internationally renowned luxury brand with headquarters in London and Paris. This person must have managed both retail and wholesale accounts across the UK and be able to demonstrate a passion for the luxury sector as well as a background in growing sales.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Management of retail and wholesale operations and their teams.
- Fully P& L accountable for the brand
- Track, monitor and communicate business results in commercially succinct manner.
- Responsible for all retail recruitment, training and developing of staff to ensure brand service is consistent across the business.
- Cultivate, Development and maintain active relationships with all brand partner stakeholders.
- Work with area managers to plan distribution strategy
- Seek new ways to increase business and drive individual store and area performance
- Planning and working to budgets agreed with Head office
- Oversee pricing policies
- Manage all stock control and movement of products
- Ensure visuals are consistent and in line with brand guidelines. Collaborate with the channels Senior Manager and Marketing to identify marketing opportunities to support sales.
- Experience working within the luxury retail industry, ideally jewellery or fashion.
- Passion for the luxury retail industry
- Wholesale and retail management experience
- Ability to demonstrate achievements in growing sales and wholesale business
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills