We've got a fabulous new role with a hybrid print and garment supplier in Leicester who are looking for a Sales Executive across Promotional Merchandise. This role can be worked remotely anywhere within the UK as you will be travelling to meet with clients so location is flexible. You will be required to go to my clients office on a weekly basis based in East Anglia.
They are looking for a Sales Executive with a solid understanding of the clothing industry industry to join them. You will need to be a self starter and have an entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid to bring on new business, and in return you will be rewarded This role will be to work with customers across several areas including charity events, giveaways, sporting events, gifting, sale add on etc to promote promotional merchandise.
With a focus on sustainability, BCI Cotton and with a state-of-the-art screen and digital print facility they can provide a service from concept through to delivery with a consistent and growing capacity to offer quality product with a fast UK turnaround.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop new business opportunities across the promotional merchandising industry leading to increased business through contacts, sales events, cold calling, business meetings.
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell to clients and form solid relationships to encourage repeat business.
- Involvement in all aspects of the purchasing process - from order placement through to delivery
- Work closely with design teams on new product and development for new to satisfy the customer needs.
- To utilise your contacts by introducing new clients to the business.
- Negotiation on pricing and delivery with the design and production team.
- Managing high volume orders in an organised and timely manner.
- Proven track record of success in a Sales Executive/Business role.
- Highly pro-active, a go getter and constantly thinking of ideas to further the business.
- Solid understanding of the promotional merchandise market.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills to present to prospective clients.
- Able to work under pressure within a fast-paced environment.