A fabulous opportunity has arisen working for my client one of the most prestigious Luxury brands to work within their Fine Jewellery and Watches department based in their Central London boutique. A background in Fine Jewellery and Watches is essential for this role.
In return, my client can offer fantastic progression opportunities as well as a very generous bonus scheme and commission structure.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopping style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches, and promotions.
- To introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets.
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the department manager where necessary.
- To know store sales targets and sales information on a daily and weekly basis.
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses.
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- To follow stock management procedures.
- To ensure that the position of stock in the store prevents theft by customers and that the Company procedures on security in relation to theft are adhered to.
- Previous retail experience within Fine Jewellery
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Strong clienteling skills and ability to develop long-term customer relationships
- Knowledge of selling techniques and of merchandise package
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Fluent in a second language would be an advantage
- To be an effective and participative team member.
- To be a flexible, adaptable and highly committed individual.