I am partnered with a luxury menswear brand seeking Sales Associates to work in their stunning flagship boutique in the City. My client is part of the most prestigious luxury group in the world and are an amazing company to be associated with. The brand has gone through a very existing transition making this the perfect time to join and be a part of the next stage in the brands great history. The company are passionate about the well being of their staff working with individuals in order to progress, develop and promote within the brand and throughout the wider group.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times. Maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, courteous and effective service to all customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products along with exceptional selling skills and recommendations.
- Actively drive your product knowledge. Be curious by keeping up to date with industry trends, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out the relevant information on products
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- To educate the Brand to all visitors to the store, explain the history of the brand to new clients offering suitable styling advice and a personalised shopping experience.
- Endeavour to build and nurture a relationship with all clients
- Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company.
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and delivery procedures.
- Show flexibility in adapting to any changes required and the needs and priority of the business.
- Client-centric mindset
- Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong selling ability
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry desirable