I have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Assistant, full time and part-time to work for a pop-up store opening in one of London's most prestigious shopping Arcades. This will be opening for 3 months however is looking for this space to become permanent following its success. My client sells the most exquisite men's footwear using the finest fabrics and manufacturing techniques.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times. Maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, courteous and effective service to all customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products along with exceptional selling skills and recommendations.
- Actively drive your product knowledge. Be curious by keeping up to date with industry trends, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out the relevant information on products
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- To educate the Brand to all visitors to the store, explain the history of the brand to new clients offering suitable styling advice and personalised shopping experience.
- Endeavor to build and nurture a relationship with all clients
- Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company.
- Assist the Store Manager with stock control and delivery procedures.
- Show flexibility in adapting to any changes required and the needs and priority of the business.
- Client-centric mindset
- Excite and instill passion and pride for the brand.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong selling ability
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry desirable