We are currently recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic Sales Consultant with an expertise either in babywear to join our client one of the most prestigious Luxury brands in their beautiful Flagship Store based in Central London.
This is a full time permanent role (40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7).
Main Responsibilities will include:
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and [department/boutique] performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the [department/boutique]
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Expertise in Babywear, Childrenswear or Homeware
- Previous retail experience in the luxury industry
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Appreciation for the luxury goods
- Knowledge of selling techniques and of merchandise package
- Demonstration of own initiative
- Proven experience of building and developing long-term relationships with clients
- Fluent in English and knowledge of another language would be beneficial