I'm delighted to be partnered with a premium watch retailer seeking a Sales Assistant to join their store in Glasgow. You will be joining a fun and supportive team working for a respected large retail group.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Greet and serve all customers providing a friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range, past and present, so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches and other products.
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
- Help display merchandise as directed.
- Contribute to the store reaching its monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in person in the Store.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Good Visual Merchandising standards.
- Positive and outgoing with the ability to naturally converse with customers
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service, committed to understanding a customer's needs/expectations with a strong desire to exceed them
- Adaptable with the ability to build strong working relationships within small teams
- Excited to learn about products and gain a technical understanding of our ranges
- Have experience within retail and/or fashion accessories
- Be accommodating to shifts, longer trading hours and staying late for events etc.
- Have experience dealing with international customers
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages
- Commercial focus with a desire to exceed KPIs