My Client, a beautifully crafted furniture, kitchens, upholstery and all the little things that help to give a home soul is looking for a Sales Associate to join their team on a Temporary basis (approx up to 8 weeks full time).
Located in one of the hidden gems of the capital with a rich history, chic shops and eateries their Chiswick store sets the scene for their inspirational collections walking you through room by room, style by style.
Main responsabilities will include:
To ensure their customers experience the 'wow factor' every time they visit, you will:
- Welcome everyone so they feel at home and relaxed as they spend time in store
- Gently impart your product knowledge when supporting and guiding their customers with their furniture and interior choices
- Maintain breath-taking visual merchandising and store presentation
- Process customer orders promptly and correctly and assist with weekly deliveries to store
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience
- Genuinely caring and friendly person with a real passion for excellent service and stunning interiors.
- You'll have a keen eye for detail and will understand the importance of presentation, personally and in store.
- Their customers love their products so much that they keep their stores open for them seven days a week so flexibility is essential.
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Strong communication skills, customer service skills and the ability to prioritise while handling multiple tasks is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Fluent English, additional languages advantageous
AVAILABLE TO START ASAP