I am currently partnered with a fashion agency that work with multiple well known womenswear brands and are seeking a Sales and Marketing Administrator. I'm looking for a confident, enthusiastic and proactive person to work in a friendly and supportive business. This role will support the Marketing Team as well as assist the team of Account Managers with admin tasks.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support with marketing campaigns to promote brands
- Produce engaging copy for emails, web, and social media channels
- Coordinating and updating content to website, as well as ensuring marketing materials are kept current.
- Assisting with the organisation and running of marketing and company events including admin and adhoc tasks
- Responsible for company Social media platforms
- Involvement in creating content and ads, as well as copy writing on our Marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of databases and data entry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with other members of the team and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring all office supplies are ordered and in stock
- Support Sales staff with administrative tasks, preparing client presentations
- Keeping customer details up to date on database
- Confident in answering customer queries via e-mail and phone
- A positive, proactive approach to tasks as well as ability to act on own initiative
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Hardworking with great attention to detail, be thorough and forward thinking.
- Someone who is positive, friendly, approachable, and honest with strong communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and efficient with the ability to multitask.
- A graduate who has undertaken a year in industry or someone with at least 1 years working experience would be suitable.