I am seeking a Sales Administrator to work for a beautiful, Swiss watch boutique. This role will combine selling to and building relationships with customers in front-of-house as well as working with the onsite watchmaker managing and tracking orders and repair appointments. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an internationally respected company in a diverse and interesting position that can open doors to much progression and growth.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to every customer, every time. Whether by email, over the phone, or in-person in the Boutique.
- Follow-up with customer repairs liaising with customer care head office and headquarters in Switzerland.
- Managing customer orders, repairs, and product tracking
- Managing repair and order spreadsheet
- Provide reliable information to customers in all matters relating to sales and customer service.
- Placing orders ensuring stock is up to date and available.
- Update customer database and make sure client details are accurate.
- Greet and serve all customers providing friendly service and delivering a full and memorable experience.
- Ensure familiarity with the product range so that customers can be provided with as much detail as necessary.
- Ensure good knowledge of all functions of watches.
- Follow Company policy and procedures for opening/closing the store.
- All transactions to be handled in a responsible and secure way.
- Ensure the store is kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Can work well with the friendly and supportive team.
- Experience in the Retail Industry at a sales advisor level.
- Exposure to administration duties including spreadsheet product tracking and order process
- Preferably from a watch/jewellery, or prestige retail background.
- Must enjoy their work and have a natural passion for customer service, attention to detail and be well-organized.