We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a major supplier to high street retail stores within the UK and Internationally to be based in their London office. They are seeking a Sales Administrator to assist the Sales Team. Someone who understand fabrics and textures, swatches/trims and garment construction will be a bonus.
This role is perfect for someone with a few years experience, who is looking for a new challenge.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Sales Team
- Help prepare presentation pack to the customers
- Attending sales meetings with existing and new customers
- Liaising with overseas factories
- Managing the critical path
- Processing purchase orders
- General admin and updates within the merchandising department
- Uses own initiative and can manage own workload
- Can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Clear communication skills at all levels
- Eye for detail