We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for a fashion supplier to several high street retailers. They are seeking a Wholesale Sales Administrator Assistant to help their team of Account Managers with their day to day work load. The ideal candidate should have a few year's experience working in fashion from either a supplier or retail background in buying who is wanting to grow in their role and have the potential to grow into a Junior Account Manager
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ordering fabrics and trims
- Following the critical path
- Raising purchase orders
- Monitoring timelines
- Updating clients with shipping reports
- Ensuring all orders are delivered in time
- Approving lab dips
- Being the point of contact between the customers and the factories for all issues that arise during the production cycle
- Supporting the sales team with any admin help they require
- Attending sales meetings when required with account managers and Buyers
- Help prepare showrooms for customer meetings
- Sending out and requesting samples when required
- Dealing with overseas factories.
- Review and monitor weekly critical paths from factories.
- Previous experience working for a supplier preferred
- Sales oriented with an outgoing personality
- Highly organised, proactive, and numerate with excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Knowledge of working with factories in Bangladesh and China
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & manage the critical path.
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Be extremely organised.
- Clear communication skills
- Efficient and a good eye for detail