Our client is an industry leading ladieswear supplier delivering to the UK's key High Street retailers. Due to continued success they are looking to recruit a Sales Administrative Assistant to join their team.
This is a fantastic entry role into an exciting industry!
Responsibilities will include:
- Gather sampling information to assist the account management team in costing/order confirmation and generate costing thumbnails.
- Input and maintain images and information on internal systems library.
- Raise Sales orders and order confirmation sheets to be passed to merchandising team/factories and customers.
- Cost price amendments on confirmed orders
- Manage and responsible for sending samples, swatches and any other information required out to customers via post and email.
- Assisting in the preparation of on-site customer meetings
- Managing production sample library
- Coordination of customer requirements and deadlines to help advise sampling priorities.
- Daily sample chasing working with internal teams and external factories
- General administrative support for the account management team.
- Ideally 6-12 months experience with a retailer or supplier.
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Administration experience
- Must be organised and able to prioritise efficiently
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident
- Interest in the clothing industry is a must!
- IT literate, excel knowledge essential and able to pick-up systems quickly.
- Product knowledge in knit/jersey and outerwear preferred but not essential
- Must be good communicator via multiple channels