As one of the fastest-growing brands in the UK, our client is on the hunt for an energetic and confident Field Sales/Account Manager to help support the growth of their brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to join this rapidly growing and thriving business who supply innovative health products to the luxury, high street and supermarket industry. Their products are nutritious and delicious and formulated using the latest research and development.
You'd be a key member of the sales/account management team and be predominately field based with monthly targets. There are fantastic perks for the right person including a company car/car allowance and possible shares in this successful business.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Account Management: becoming the main point of contact for their accounts and store teams to ensure relationships and commercial deals are maximised.
- Communicate with Buyers / customers on day-to-day queries.
- New Business Development: opening up new areas, approaching new accounts within the UK and cultivate new relationships.
- Monitor and review sales (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts), identify and suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Required to build and maintain good working relationships both within the team and with other teams/departments within the company.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Energetic, able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive.
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams, contributing ideas and solutions which support the wider business strategy.
- A desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to think creatively to find solutions and deliver results in an ever-evolving industry.
- Someone with big ideas, who's fearless and always up for a challenge.
- An excellent communicator with an honest, positive and friendly approach.
- A logical thinker who displays heaps of initiative.
- A generalist, not too corporate, with a hands on approach.
- You must be able to manage your time efficiently and hold a valid UK driving license.