I'm seeking Part Time Retail Makeup Artist for my client who is the fastest growing luxury beauty brand in the world. They combine expert artistry alongside service to create a world-class experience for their customers.
For the launch of their new Stuttgart location, they are looking for a retail artist, a true brand ambassador who lives and breathes make up and the beauty industry. You will Combine artistry and commerce, retail artists drive targets through building lasting customer relationships and showcasing exceptional artistry.
They offer a structured induction programme. This exclusive and bespoke induction trains all aspects of the role that you will need to succeed in providing red carpet customer experience with follow up training provided during your first months of employment. Focusing on artistry and commerce, you will gain a full understanding of our artistry and service expectations.
Structured career development - their team of industry experts are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals. You will receive exclusive launches of their incredible products before anyone else - not only that, but you even receive a full look so you can be a true brand advocate.
Generous staff discount to use on all products.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Strive to achieve and exceed personal sales goals including company specific KPI's and monetary targets.
- Working as part of a team to achieve and exceed team and counter targets
- Create brand awareness through the sharing and demonstration of strong product knowledge
- Track personal performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Be proactive in booking appointments and maximizing every consultation
- Consistently creating exceptional customer service and a memorable customer experience.
- Take every opportunity to extend exceptional customer service beyond the in-store experience; driving the customer database for customer loyalty
- Demonstrate immaculate grooming standards consistently.
- Demonstrate a positive and cooperative approach towards your work and your colleagues
- Passion for the make-up
- Make-up artistry experience and/or qualifications
- Experience of working on a beauty counter desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a sales and customer facing role