I am recruiting a Retail Administrator for a luxury menswear tailoring brand on Savile Row. This is a very prestigious brand and an exciting business to be a part of. You will be a responsible ambassador for the brand providing excellent service and experience to every customer, from the moment they enter the store through their journey of fittings, purchase and follow up.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Welcome every client and provide the best client experience in person, over the phone and through written medias.
- Support Senior Sales staff with customer fittings
- Offering champagne/refreshments to customers
- Liaise with customers after initial fitting to arrange follow up appointments.
- Maintain relationship with customers
- Managing sales staff appointment diaries
- Confidentially tell the storey of the brand to customers who enter the store
- Advise clients across the brand and all product categories.
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clientele tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty.
- Perform as a team player; participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the client service.
- Learn and master brand and product knowledge
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- Experience with CRM platforms like Salesforce.
- You may be involved in customer events.
- Experience in luxury customer service environment, this is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a luxury and fashion or hospitality background
- Very well presented
- Articulate with very good spoken and written English
- An understanding of the importance of delivering exceptional customer service
- Highly organised
- Passionate about service
- IT literate