An exciting opportunity has arisen here at TRP Recruitment! We are looking for a Recruitment Administrative Assistant to help support the growth of our leading fashion recruitment agency working with some of the best globally renowned brands and suppliers throughout the UK and Internationally.
Working alongside a close-knit friendly team with a highly supportive management structure, we are looking for an enthusiastic proactive person to provide administrative assistance to the team. This role could develop into a resourcing, search role for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and organised individual who is able to use their initiative! This person will have experience using Social Media platforms and have an interest in fashion. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to develop new skills with support from day one! - We might be biased but we think we are a pretty fab team to work with!
Main responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining administrative systems and uploading files to company database
* Support and manage all the company's social media platforms bringing creative ideas to the table.
* Creating visuals to be used on the likes of LinkedIn, Instagram and company website.
* Managing advertising platforms
* Liaising with 3rd party suppliers when needed
* Responsible for assisting with inhouse advertising and maintenance of the company website.
* Dealing with candidate enquiries and submission forms via the website.
* Support with adhoc enquiries.
* Some liaising with candidates may be involved by phone or email to update or book them in for internal interviews.
* Other Ad Hoc administrative duties may be required.
* Some experience working in the fashion industry, a recent Graduate or student on placement year with an interest in Fashion, Administration and Marketing
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
* Hardworking with great attention to detail, be thorough and forward thinking.
* Someone who is positive, friendly, approachable and honest with strong communication skills.
* Be self motivated and efficient with the ability to multitask.