An exciting opportunity has arisen here at TRP Recruitment! We are looking for a Recruitment Administrative Assistant to help support the growth of our leading fashion recruitment agency working with some of the best globally renowned brands and suppliers throughout the UK and Internationally.
Working alongside a close-knit friendly team with a highly supportive management structure, we are looking for an enthusiastic proactive person to provide administrative assistance to the team. This role could develop into a resourcing, search role for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and organised individual who is able to use their initiative! This person will have experience using Social Media platforms and have an interest in fashion. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to develop new skills with support from day one! - We might be biased but we think we are a pretty fab team to work with!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining administrative systems, updating candidates and uploading files where necessary.
- Liaising with candidates by phone and email to book them in for internal interviews.
- Support and manage all of the company's social media platforms bringing creative ideas to the table.
- Managing advertising platforms.
- Responsible for in house advertising and maintain the companies website.
- Dealing with candidate enquiries and submission forms via the website.
- Support with adhoc enquiries.
- Responsible for searching, recruiting and interviewing suitable candidates through job boards, Linked In and company CRM system.
- A recent Graduate with an interest in Fashion, HR or Recruitment.
- Previous recruitment experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Excel).
- Hardworking with great attention to detail, be thorough and forward thinking.
- Someone who is positive, friendly, approachable and honest with strong communication skills.
- Be self motivated and efficient with the ability to multitask.