We have a fabulous opportunity to join a leading fashion company helping on reception and general administration duties.
You must be able to cope with a fast paced environment and have previous reception experience.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To monitor and manage Reception in-box
- Arrangement of couriers, taxis, postal services
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Welcoming visitors in a polite and professional manner
- Diary management and ad hoc PA duties for the Vice Chairman
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Managing Meeting Rooms and catering requirements when necessary
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Perform other general administration duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Participate periodic job evaluations with department head
- Get trained and develop in all aspects of safety, security, and IT system
- Assist Budgeting and planning costs of the daily Office operations
- Prudently and creatively minimise costs and come up with efficient cost-effective ways of running the department
- Show full commitment towards running daily operations
- Previous reception experience essential
- Flexible and resilient approach
- Able to deal with directors and senior management
- Well spoken, polite, and presentable
- Computer literate