A new role has just arisen for a successful ladieswear fashion supplier who is looking to take on a confident front of house experienced receptionist with some facilities management experience who is able to cope with pressure and will thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors - meeting and greeting buyers suppliers and all visitors.
- Dealing with sending out all packages and parcels
- Liaising with courier companies logging and tracking packages
- Dealing with all telephone inquiries in a timely and polite manner
- Dealing with all office facilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Setting up meeting rooms and organising refreshments for guests and directors for meetings.
- Previous reception experience and facilities office management experience essential
- A flexible and resilient approach
- Able to deal with directors and senior management
- Well spoken, polite, and presentable
- Computer literate