A highly regarded law firm with offices based in Greater London Hertfordshire borders, is looking for a Senior Property Litigation Solicitor PQE 5- 10 years to join its highly motivated busy property litigation department.
The successful applicant will be joining an established award winning property litigation department with excellent quality of work.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Supporting lenders in the collection of their loan portfolios, dealing with recovery action from default to realisation;
- Dealing with a high quantity and varied caseload;
- County Court and High Court Litigation;
- Professional Negligence claims against solicitors, valuers or title insurers;
- Indemnity claims against the Land Registry;
- Extensive experience in mortgage possession work preferred.
- Minimum 5-10 years PQE
- Experience in handling a wide range of litigation matters
- Able to deal with cases from instruction to end of the litigation process
- Able to demonstrate first class client care and communication skills across all levels
- Commercially aware
- Good team ethics and pro-active 'can do' attitude is essential.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and with a demanding workload.
Salary dependant on PQE