We've got a fantastic new opportunity looking for an entry level Production Merchandising Assistant to join a market leading supplier across the jersey team!
Based in Leicester, we are working with a growing supplier who's going from strength to strength and looking for someone to support the Production Merchandiser. They are forever evolving and up to speed with the latest market trends, has a great focus on company culture and training and development of staff.
This is an entry level role and a great opportunity for someone to start their fashion and merchandising career! Some experience is advantageous but not essential.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Do all customer bookings.
- Ordering labels.
- Maintaining internal critical path ensuring all dates are up to date and shipments will be on time
- Raising order confirmations to send to customer.
- Organise labels for the factory.
- Make sure all purchase orders are correct from the customer, cross checking where needed.
- Check factory packing lists.
- Check factory invoices.
- Make sure stock sheet is up to date.
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential.
- Knitwear and jersey understanding is advantageous but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Hardworking, ambitious and determined.
- Team player.
- Must be capable of working under pressure.