A fantastic opportunity has arisen for my client who is a market leading fashion and print supplier based in Leicester. They are looking for a Merchandiser who has relevant experience within the fashion sector.
They want someone who is a highly motivated and organised who will manage every process from confirming the orders, raising PO's all the way through to delivery. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within the apparel industry to either an Account Manager or Senior Production Merchandiser.
Reporting into the key accounts manager you need to be incredibly organised and used to working in a fast-paced environment supporting on day to day enquiries with factories and clients.
Main Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the Critical Path for all customer orders to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with customers RE approvals and delivery schedules.
- Manage packing notes, shipping lines and clearing agents.
- Liaise with forwarders ensuring relevant paper work is passed onto the shipping line and clearing agent.
- Getting customer prices, negotiating prices and sending specs out for quotes.
- Organise all elements required for each individual order- labels, swingers, care labels, barcodes.
- Chasing samples and tracking resubmits with the factories/sourcing offices.
- Highly organised and capable of working to and managing deadlines.
- Previous experience in a similar role at Merchandiser level is essential.
- Someone who is friendly, honest and open who will gel with the team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices packages, particularly in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the business.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills