We are recruiting for one of the UK's top suppliers delivering quality Womenswear & Girlswear multi-products to a variety of key high street retailers. They are looking for an experienced Production Merchandiser looking for a new challenge to be based in Hertfordshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established company in a dynamic role. The right candidate will have experience liaising with Bangladesh factories and great attention to detail managing the critical path.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team of merchandisers and reporting to the Head of merchandising
- Independently manage the critical path for own labels of the company.
- Liaising with the buying and planning departments on seasonal buying plans and following through with suppliers on the production process.
- Liaising with suppliers/factories to obtain confirmation on delivery dates, costs, and any other related queries.
- Following the whole process through as required from placing orders, dealing with MOQ’s, production to the shipment of stock.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience gained in the same role is essential.
- Strong supplier background.
- Understanding of design and development processes from concept to production.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to multitask with a high degree of accuracy
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
- Confident and assertive.