A fabulous opportunity has arisen for my client growing ladieswear brand based in North West London who design and supply woven and jersey dresses, skirts and jumpsuits to the fast fashion E-tailors and UK High Street as well as their own website.
They are looking for an experienced poroduction Coordinaotr for one of the key accounts . For this role the ability to speak Mandarin is essential
Main Duties and responsibilities will include
- Organise ,oversee and manage the production process from sampling through to final delivery on company key accounts.
- Being the point of contact of all issues relating to the assigned key accounts, from customer service to answering factory queries
- Raise and process purchase orders and contracts in line with Company ordering procedure to factory
- All input of collection information and product list details to the System
- Negotiate production windows, prices, payment terms and delivery dates with all suppliers.
- Manage the relationships with Factory to ensure that orders are tracked then manufactured and delivered on time
- Ensure merchandising processes are correct ie labels, tickets, packing, packaging instructions
- Maintain up to date factory schedules and produce other production reports, as required.
- Co-ordinating development request with factory R&D department and follow through the requests till garment received
- Ensuring production quality by carrying out quality control and technical checks with Garment tech.
- Feedback with Garment tech to Factory on Faulty goods and level of rejected/returns
- Monitor product defects with Garment tech to ensure continuous improvement and advise Factory.
- Communicating with Sales, Accounts and Logistics depts. regarding deliveries and pricing matters including Shippers and Forwarders information (Sea/Air) and any queries
- Must be fluent in MANDARIN as will be required to liaise with Factories
- Strong attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft and good computer skills
- Previous relevant fashion production experience
- Able to work well in a team