Our Client is a unique luxury fashion brand looking to recruit a Production Assistant-Co-ordinator.
They are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to join their production team to secure timely and successful delivery of their exciting products to their customers. You will be responsible for managing the product life cycle from order placement through to delivery to warehouse.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Negotiate delivery dates and prices with factories, coordinate raise POs to factories.
- Establish and maintain a close communication with factories overseas Accurately update and maintain PO information and shipment schedule, managing the critical path
- Work closely with Design team and Garment Technologist to review PP sample comments a to ensure smooth transition into production.
- Liaise with Merchandising and Design teams for commercial decisions on any quality issues
- Follow up orders on a weekly basis with factories and chase shipment samples, QC reports.
- Attend production meetings with the Production Manager and factories.
- Help the Production Manager in any additional tasks to ensure timely production and delivery of all orders.
- Experience in working in a busy production role with a Fashion supplier to the High street.
- Highly driven and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with factories in Eastern Europe
- Demonstrate Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Hands on problem solving approach.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Communication skills both externally and internally at all levels.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office and ideally advanced Excel.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivate.
- A passion for production.