An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager specialising in Wovens with one of our globally successful clients based in Bangladesh. Working within Boys & Menswear covering both casual and more formal pieces as well as women's and menswear tailoring. The product manager will be responsible for targeting new and Independent business and developing strong and strategic product offers.
Main responsibilities will include
- Working with the UK Buying and Design teams to understand the needs of the Customer.
- Stay updated with UK fashion trends and product directions.
- Work closely with fabric sourcing to ensure that all key seasonal fabrics are delivered on time.
- Implement strategies to achieve the sales target.
- Actively review supply base with Merchandising Manager and source new suppliers where necessary.
- Set sales budgets together with Merchandise Manager for relevant product category.
- Monitor the status of sales against the budget on a continual basis and adjust as necessary.
- Work with the Merchandising and Technical teams within the local office to ensure the Product Offer is backed-up by excellent service and quality.
- Manage customer visits to the Country/Region
- Set goals for your team that are aligned with the strategic directions of the organisation.
- Proactive and able to motivate your team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills