An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Knitwear Product Manager with one of our globally successful clients based in Bangladesh.
You will be responsible for managing production delivered on time. You will be required to ensure the Product Development process for your department provides full support to the global teams.
Main responsibilities will include
- Develop and source new products in line with the Critical Path.
- Independently research the latest trends from catwalks, blogs and trade shows and present these in an exciting visual way.
- Prepare for all buying trips and product presentations
- Communicate daily with the UK teams to discuss new briefs and sourcing requests.
- Liaise with fabric and trim suppliers/teams for sourcing requests ensuring you manage and meet all deadlines.
- Work closely with Merchandising and Technical teams to assist with any issues on sample progress
- Fashion related Degree
- Experience in either product development or fashion design
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent CAD skills required for Adobe Creative Suite
- Good understanding of the UK fashion market
- Organized and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines
- Ability to think and work independently as well as part of a team