We are currently recruiting for an internationally acclaimed Manufacturer of Men's Ladies and Children's to many of the high street retailers in the UK and Europe. They are actively looking for a successful Product Manager for their children's wear division to join them in their head office in Sri Lanka.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Comprehensive trend research, working closely with the in-house Design team and factories to execute cohesive Childrenswear range builds.
- Develop Jersey and casual Woven product areas for multiple U.K based Retailers.
- Overseeing design to delivery - ensuring all product is sourced and produced to a high quality and standard.
- International travel to meet and present ranges to Buying teams in the UK and Sri Lanka
- Organising factory visits for key account Buying and Design teams.
- Negotiating prices on behalf of the Supplier, ensuring both parties are meeting desired cost pricing.
- Manage design teams I Sri Lanka and UK
- The candidate will ideally have experience with working alongside factories in Sir Lanka.
- Product focused individual With a passion for design and an excellent eye for detail.
- Extensive knowledge of building commercial Childrenswear ranges in line with UK High Street.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment with a background in either Buying, Design Sales or Account Management will be considered.
- This role will be based full time in Sir Lanka but you must be willing to travel to the UK several times throughout the year to attend customer meetings.