We have a fantastic new role for a new luxury fashion clothing brand, their office is based in Marylebone and they are looking for a Product Development & Production Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
They are looking for someone who is independent, forward-thinking and well collected with experience of working with Italian factories and with a luxury background. Your sole responsibility would be overseeing the product design, construction, material sourcing, price point and distribution of product, from factory stages to sales floor.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Research and sourcing of sustainable materials to form collection.
- Demonstrate established connections with factories.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule, as well as budgets.
- Complete the product development projects within allotted budgets and timelines.
- Develop processes to ensure product quality and productivity.
- Maintain expert knowledge on product development procedures.
- Ensure stock levels of resources remain adequate for production.
- Estimating production cost. Sales forecasting and pricing.
- Should be detail oriented with excellent communication and follow up skills.
- 3 years' experience in working in production in a luxury fashion environment (ready to wear, accessories and leather goods).
- Established network of manufacturing, fabric & hardware connections.
- Hands on approach & 'Can do' attitude.
- Strong reporting & budgeting skills.
- Works well under pressure.