We are looking to recruit an exceptional highly organised Private PA for one of our clients the role will have a strong private focus and candidates will need to demonstrate that they have supported a High Net Worth individual & their family in a personal capacity.
This role requires someone who is tactful, super-efficient and flexible with a 'can do' attitude. The right person must be unflappable pro-active with high attention to detail ,be competent with travel, highly complex diaries and itineraries. This role is based on site in Central London.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Research and book family holidays in advance or as and when required.
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements including Pick Up & Drop, Meet & Greet VIP services at Airport etc.
- Book restaurants, taxis, plays, activities etc for children and principals as requested.
- Book medical appointments; obtain authorisation numbers for all the family members prior to the appointments.
- Book children's extra curriculum classes, after school activities, theatre shows.
- Place orders and organise deliveries including any supplies required for the children.
- Organise events, dinner parties, on-site catering, charity events, birthday and anniversary presents.
- House and Property Management activities including organising and overseeing all the repairs liase with contractors or co-ordinating for any other any other services that are required.
- Degree Qualified.
- Previous Personal PA experience for HNI individuals and family.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior organisational skills and be able to prioritize a busy workload and work independently.
Maintain total confidentiality