My client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and ambitious Print fashion Designer with at least 1-2 years experience in ladieswear who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for a Print Designer who is ambitious and looking to grow.
Their new offices are in Central London
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Designing prints for ladieswear across woven and jersey
- Working on young high street fashion with a commercial handwriting,
- Design ability for graphics too
- Excellent eye for trend colour
- Producing new design ranges,
- Following strike offs through to approval stage
- Work to customer design briefs.
- Research catwalk trends.
- Liaise with overseas factories.
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline.
- Support on any adhoc tasks,
- Have an eye for colour and texture.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience
- Must have a commercial trend led portfolio showcasing inspirational prints, graphics, slogans and motif's.
- Good communication skills.
- CAD skills are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - All over repeat pattern, placement print and motif design experience.
- Adapt on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator.
- Creative and enthusiastic.
- working well within a team