An exciting new opportunity has become available for a strong women's and men's Print and Graphic Designer to join an expanding team for a leading supplier to large fashion high-street retailers based in Central London.
This role will be working primarily across jersey creating innovative and inspirational prints, graphics, slogans, and motifs.
My client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and commercial print and graphic fashion designer who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure. This is a great opportunity for a Print Designer who has previously worked within a similar role for the fashion industry and is looking for a new challenging position.
Main Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work closely with a team of garment designers to develop correct print handwriting
- Responsible for checking strike off's and pantone approvals
- Attend customer meetings
- Work to customer design briefs
- Research catwalk trends
- Liaise with overseas factories
- Design and develop innovative and creative on-trend prints
- Able to produce high quality work to targets and tight deadline
- Have an eye for colour and texture
- Must have a commercial trend-led portfolio showcasing inspirational prints, graphics, slogans and motif's.
- Good communication skills
- CAD skills are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Will have experience of producing artwork of a print ready commercial standard - All over repeat pattern, placement print and motif design experience
- Adapt on computer programs including Adobe and Illustrator
- Creative and enthusiastic