This is an exciting opportunity to join an established brand as it continues to grow. Our client is looking for a PR Manager to execute, lead and manage multiple projects at one time within a small team. The right candidate will have established connections within the media, using both traditional and modern practices within PR. The position is open to full or Part time for the right individual.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Develop, drive and implement the company's PR and marketing strategy, consistent with the existing and potential client base.
- Strategically develop the brand positioning and awareness through fostering and maintaining excellent relationships among press, media and influencers.
- Write media materials including press releases, biographies, fact sheets, features and digital content.
- Identify opportunities for product placement and collaborations.
- Maintain close relationships with trade press, and build reputation in the wider national media, update and maintain database of journalists.
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of all trade press, papers and magazines and collate press coverage/ compile campaign reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with client PR contacts, celebrities and magazines.
- Provide training to team on communications skills and message delivery.
- Maximise positive news flow around campaigns, and brand partnerships.
- Ensure the creation, scheduling and publishing of content on all brand social media channels ensuring tone of voice and brand identity are maintained to the highest standard.
- Provide ongoing insights and creative ideas to promote e-commerce optimisation and website development.
- Create written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites.
- 5 Years' experience with a high fashion and luxury brand
- Thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A proactive and diplomatic attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines within a small team.
- Someone business minded but with a creative eye and the ability to communicate with peers, press and clients.
- Strong working knowledge of all media sectors but particularly press, marketing and creative media.
- Fluency in major social media networks. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop.
- Strategically minded with the ability to negotiate to get the best deals and results for the company
- Positive can-do attitude, personable and a self-starter who works on own initiative.