We are delighted to be working with an incredible online Beauty brand who are looking for a well-connected, creative PR Manager. You will be responsible for building and executing a strategic PR plan as well as working closely with the Founder to act as their spokesperson with the purpose of growing brand awareness amongst targeted audiences through creative brand communication strategy
The successful candidate must have at least 4 years expertise in beauty consumer media relations, with strong working contacts with both traditional print and digital content creators. Someone with old-school PR experience and a passion for new media and hunting out a wide range of opportunities, who knows how to build a great story.
You need to be a self-starter, strategic thinker, possess high judgment, a bias for action and enjoy working in a fast-paced, culture.
Main responsibilities will include
- Promote and respect core brand values and work closely with all departments - from marketing, content, ecommerce, buying, merchandising and customer service - to gather great stories and trends, deliver integrated campaigns and relevant content.
- Propose and deliver launch plans for key Brand activity - from product placement to features to events - growing the profile of exclusive brands and fostering strong, lasting mutually beneficial relationships
- Work with Affiliate teams to ensure blanket coverage of all brands and trend focuses.
- Manage a PR agency, keeping them updated with the latest relevant opportunities and co-manage events.
- Manage -founder's role as Spokesperson, generate quote opportunities for them and the Senior team to support Cult Beauty's status as THE industry expert.
- Manage and build founders IG channel into a second marketing stream for the brand
- Maintain and develop strong press contacts with national, mainstream, niche and online titles, and with key luminaries of the beauty industry.
- Manage daily press office admin, reactive requests and general information dissemination.
- Work in a highly agile way to spot opportunities and act on them as they happen.
- Manager and guide PR Intern
- 4 years PR experience, preferably some in agency.
- Extensive Beauty PR experience and strong contacts within the industry
- Journalist-level writing skills, excellent inspiring press release articles to entice consumers
- Boundless energy, resilience, and a great sense of humour
- You will need to be a self-starter, strategic thinker, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Creativity, strong ownership, the ability to multitask, strong backbone, and a willingness to earn trust, innovate and deliver results.