This client is a luxury global jewellery and accessories brand based in beautiful offices in Chelsea. They are currently looking for PR and Marketing Assistant to join their team.
They are looking for a driven, pro-active and fashion savvy PR professional to work alongside their PR and Marketing Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to help establish the brand's footprint through long-lasting collaborations with fashion PR networks, social media, influencers, and new medial channels.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as luxury brand ambassador working in tandem with the PR and Marketing Manager
- Manage PR sample and image requests as required
- Support building relationships with journalists/bloggers/stylists within the luxury accessories and fashion industry
- Work flexibly across other departments to maximise sales opportunities
- Regularly communicate with stores through e-mail and face-to-face visits
- Confirming models for shoots as directed by the PR and Marketing Manager
- Working with Digital Marketing on mood boards
- Assist with Digital PR and Communication Strategies
- Keeping up-to-date with all aspects of fashion / popular culture and read all major print and online newspapers on a regular basis
- Compile press material including release, teasers and visuals
- Maintain and update media database and mailing lists
- Maintain press coverage and press book
- Support the S&M department with general administration duties and trade show preparations
- At least 2 years experience within fashion PR in the UK
- Degree educated or similar qualification with a subject related to fashion
- Excellent command of English language to mother tongue standard
- Willingness to listen to other opinions and adaptable to multicultural environment
- Highly organised, and planning with a flexible approach to 'getting the job done'
- Polished and well groomed appearance with a conscious adaptation to the luxury sector
- Attention to detail in all they do
- Affinity to adapt quickly to new situations
- Strong IT skills in MS Office and Photoshop