My client is part of the most prestigious group in the world and are an amazing company to be associated with. The brand has gone through a very existing transition making this the perfect time join and be a part of the next stage in the brands great history. The brand specialises in exquisite menswear renowned for their quality and style.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Act as an ambassador for the brand at all times. Maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, courteous and effective service to all customers.
* Demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products along with exceptional selling skills and recommendations.
* Actively drive your product knowledge. Be curious by keeping up to date with industry trends, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out the relevant information on products
* Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
* To educate the Brand to all visitors to the store, explain the history of the brand to new clients offering suitable styling advice and a personalised shopping experience.
* Endeavour to build and nurture a relationship with all clients
Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
* Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
* Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company.
* Assist the Store Manager with stock control and delivery procedures.
* Show flexibility in adapting to any changes required and the needs and priority of the business.
* Able to commit to working 2 days per week.
* Client-centric mindset
* Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand.
* Strong customer service skills
* Strong selling ability
* Energetic and dynamic
* Excellent communication
* Results orientated
* Passion and affinity for the Brand
* Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry desirable
The salary will be £23,000 - £28,000 plus commission Pro rata