My client is a beautiful English heritage accessories brand and are looking for a Part Time 20 hours per week Sales Associate to join their Bicester Village boutique. The store has a lovely feel with a very close team who support and encourage each other. They are looking for someone who can bring a positive and can-do attitude to the team. The commission is shared to encourage this cohesive team spirit.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service
- Demonstrate knowledge of products along with exceptional selling skills and recommendations.
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- To educate customers to the brand, explaining the history of the brand to new clients
- Offering suitable styling advice and a personalised shopping experience
- Endeavour to build and nurture a relationship with all clients
- Keep your client list aware of upcoming events and any new products.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the store and Company.
- Client-centric mindset
- Excite and instil passion and pride for the brand.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong selling ability
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry desirable