A highly regarded law firm with offices based in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join its highly motivated busy Property Litigation department. Immediate start.
The firm supports lenders in the collection of their loan portfolios, dealing with recovery action from default to realisation.
- Liaising with and taking instructions from the senior members of the team as may be required.
- Assisting solicitors within the team with their caseload of property litigation, dealing with all stages of disputes up to and including trial/hearings.
- Liaising with external solicitors, and counsel when required.
- Dealing with legal queries and enquiries referred by other members of the team.
- Preparing relevant documentation for trial/hearings including bundles for trial/hearings.
- Law degree preferred but not essential.
- Experienced Paralegal.
- Knowledge of litigation and property law.
- To be able to demonstrate first class client care and communication skills across all levels.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- To conduct matters having due regard to the policies and procedures set out in the firm's office manual relating to the area of work.
- Responsible for self-development and to comply with firm and regulators training requirements.
- PC literate and good IT skills
- Good time keeping
Salary dependant on experience