We are working closely with a lovely stylish luxury homeware brand who are looking for an Operations Manager to join their business.
This role is integral to the effective commercial and operational running of their business. You will be responsible for stock management, fulfilment, and all supply chain logistics including critical path ensuring on time deliveries.
You will be part of a lovely team with a positive office culture and environment and responsible for managing a Studio Assistant.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manage e-commerce operations through Shopify platform, ensuring the ordering process is as easy for customers as possible and that the fulfilment process is seamless.
- Review and develop systems and processes for managing customer services in the most efficient and effective way possible.
- Own the relationship with our fulfilment and logistics providers, ensure high standards of performance and assessing value for money.
- Manage purchase orders, invoices and track against shipments and payments.
- Ensure stock levels are maintained at the appropriate target level, highlighting areas of surplus stock, or upcoming stock outages, placing purchase orders where necessary.
- Manage relationship with our international freight brokers and effectively plan inbound shipments, including information required for customs clearance, duties, costs and payments.
- Oversee customer service, managing the Studio Assistant who is responsible for this. Reviewing and leading on best practice for communications with customers and problem solving when needed.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record is essential.
- Knowledge of widely used operations software, Xero and Shopify.
- Comfortable working with large sets of data and a pro at Excel/Google sheets.
- Relevant studies to the role are advantageous but not a requirement.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Be a commercially aware and creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills.