Our Client is a unique luxury fashion business servicing a premium sector within the luxury market. With plans of expansion to grow the business, they are looking to recruit an Operations Director to manage the day to day business. You will be liaising with the heads of departments to coordinate projects. Manage and organise logistics in relation to design, production and delivery. Set up, manage and oversee the critical path to ensure timely deliveries are met.
- Coordinate all projects between departments
- Manage budgets projects to ensure GP margin achieved
- Close liaison with heads of department to ensure material/labor budgets met
- Quote for projects as delegated by MD's
- Reporting to and feedback to the MD's
- Manage client expectations with accurate feedback and account management.
- Manage and plan future workload for the departments.
- Implement strategy with MD's to develop and manage the growth of the business
- Experience working with a luxury brand managing operations process, design, planning, control, performance improvement, and operations strategy.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Well -developed interpersonal skills
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting and the influence of operating factors
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritise
- A collaborative team player - concerned with the team success as well as individual performance
- Visible Leadership skills - can motivate others to achieve
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills