Our client is a exciting luxury womenswear designer who are on the hunt for an experienced Operations Assistant based in their beautiful East Sussex offices.
This is an amazing opportunity for them to join on the front line, supporting the Operations Manager and a Senior Executive based in LA.
Main responsibilities will include:
· Provide support to site administrators when implementing new systems and processes.
· Coordination of Facilities upkeep; booking plumbers, electricians and working with the landlords on office maintenance. Including the opening and closing of the office.
· Arranging international Travel for staff members
· Answering staff queries regarding human resources matters escalating issue to the Operations Manager where necessary
· Arranging and attending meetings such as disciplinaries, grievance as support/minute taker following up on any actions
· Collate and reporting payroll information - ensuring information is sent to finance/payroll in a timely manner
· Conducting personnel file and HR compliance audits
- Provide a consistent and professional HR service.
· You must have Diary Management and Office coordination experience with an interest in the Luxury fashion Industry.
· You must be able to commute to the offices as you will be responsible for opening and closing of the office
· You must have managed diaries and dealt with making travel arrangements for both staff#
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, reception, answering phone calls, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· You must be familiar with General HR queries, including the use of HR platforms
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including HR systems
If you are a friendly, like to get stuck in and looking for their next challenge then don't hesitate and apply!