We are currently recruiting a Operations and Performance Manager for our client - known for it's modern femininity with a luxurious spirit. This role, based in their Milan boutique, plays a key leadership role within this flagship location.
The ideal candidate will act as the "right-hand" for the Store Manager and will function as the leader of the store when the Store Manager is not present.
Main responsibilities will include:
- The Operations and Performance Manager, will act as a business analyst, constantly monitoring the store sales performance to support the Store Manager in driving the business, and a business facilitator, ensuring the highest level of operations efficiency
- In partnership with Store Manager, he/she will ensure the client experience comes first and that every process is built or executed with client service in mind
- He/she guarantees the right omnichannel strategy deployment in store, accompanying the change management needed at store and staff level
- He/she guarantees all processes implementation and compliance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements
- 10+ years of retail experience with a concentration in retail operations, preferably within a luxury environment
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Able to successfully manage people and process, driving change within a dynamic environment
- Previous experience within an omnichannel environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs with particular strength in Excel
- Must be able to work a retail schedule inclusive of nights, weekends, and holidays