I've got a fabulous opportunity for an Office Manager / EA to join a luxury fashion brand based in Central London.
You'll have at least x4 years experience in a similar role and assist the Founder with diary management, travel management and responding to customer service orders and queries.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly luxury fashion business where you can learn a lot and support the growth of the business at this exciting time.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting a dynamic business founder.
- Diary management - Organising meetings / arranging appointments.
- Travel management - Booking transport and accommodation.
- Processing of Web orders via Shopify.
- Daily tasks checking orders & returns/refunds process handling.
- Reporting (customer returns and general overview of customer service)
- Liaison with our external distribution company for ecommerce and customer service purposes.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Customer service management to step in and assist with any difficult / lengthy queries.
- Preparing letters, presentation and reports.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures /office administration systems.
- Liaison with building management and external suppliers.
- Support on supply chain tasks where necessary, coordinating receiving and shipment of goods and providing general logistics support.
- 4+ years as am Executive Assistant or Office/Studio Manager ideally in the creative industry.
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal.
- Highly organised.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Quick thinker.
- Problem solver.