We have a fantastic new role in for an Office Manager at a highly successful fashion supplier who supplies to most of the high street.
This is a broad Office Manager role repong to CFO of the company. The responsibilities of the role are varied which includes HR and office management. In addition, it also requires the complete HR administrative support for the UK arm of the business covering all business locations.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for office health and safety including all relevant regulations and compliance.
- Manage relationships with the landlord, local residents and business to the benefit of the business.
- Working with business leaders to understand short and long-term space requirements, tracking and reporting on capacity, and working with external partners to ensure our long-term goals are secure.
- Oversee all facilities management including office supplies and other office equipment.
- Manage relationship with IT & other office service providers to ensure the best services and cost effective.
- Ensure accurate and complete Human Resources administration including personnel files, contracts, job descriptions, annual leave, maternity, sickness absence and ensuring compliance with GDPR as applicable. First line of support for Disciplinary & Grievances.
- To oversee the hiring process, including offers & contracts, onboarding. Responsible for documentation for leavers.
- MIS: To accurately maintain, provide and analyse management information such as headcount and payroll analysis vs budget and other data analysis.
- Managing employee benefits packages including insurance plans, eyecare etc.
- Responsible for the Payroll process for UK Business working with external payroll company & administration of the NEST pension scheme.
- Coordinate any immigration activities including right to work and visa requirements.
- Sound knowledge in office management.
- Experience in multi-location organizations would be an added advantage.
- Global outlook, sensitivity to local culture.
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels (written and verbal).
- Proactive approach.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills.