We've got a great new role working for a market leading fashion supplier who are looking urgently for an Office & Facilities Co-Ordinator to support the office.
Based in Hertfordshire, they are looking for someone with previous office management experience, who is pro-active and able to communicate to all levels.
You'd be reporting into the CFO, managing relationships with internal and external vendors, and oversee all facilities management including office supplies and other office equipment.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for office health and safety including all relevant regulations and compliance.
- Manage relationships with the landlord, local residents and business to the benefit of the business.
- Attending to the office calls and visitors.
- Oversee all facilities management including office supplies and other office equipment.
- Handling local & international couriers in coordination with the team.
- Dealing with contractors & local suppliers for office supplies, energy suppliers, & equipment etc.
- Managing the travel requirement and booking hotels and flights for the team members & associates.
- Manage relationship with IT & other office service providers.
- Working with business leaders to understand short and long-term space requirements, tracking and reporting on capacity.
- Sound knowledge and previous experience in office management.
- Global outlook, sensitivity to local culture.
- An ability to prioritise, plan and organise work whilst in a busy environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels (written and verbal).
- Proactive approach.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office skills.