This is fantastic opportunity for a recent fashion graduate or administrator with an interest in fashion to work for a leading supplier to all supermarkets and several high street retailers.
They are looking for someone who has a keen interest in fashion and the industry who is highly organised. Any previous admin experience will be beneficial.
Main responsibilities include:
- Chasing samples and approvals from factories.
- Maintain and update weekly critical path with clients.
- Assist the Merchandiser with any adhoc administrative tasks.
- Check care labels / bag stickers / artworks from the factories and send approval/rejections back to factories.
- Log production and fit samples.
- Update meeting notes with clients.
- Raise PO's.
- Bubbly personality.
- Eager to learn with a great work ethic.
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Have an interest in fashion and keep up to date with fashion trends.
- Good team player.